Complete All State and County Forms Here!

When submitting a deed for recording, you need to verify if there are required forms that must be submitted with the deed. Failure to do so can result in a recording rejection.

A Preliminary Change of Ownership Report ("PCOR") is required in California to be filed with each deed.

Counties will allow you to submit a deed without the PCOR along with $20, however the county will send you a blank PCOR to fill out.

TitleRight has this form and hundreds of other available for free to download or complete online for free.

Need help? Call us at 888-715-6400 to speak with one of our knowledgeable deed specialists.

Contact Us

The Right Solution for Deed Preparation

(888) 715-6400